About this Website
1. Bán, S. Szabó & Partners is a law firm (“ügyvédi iroda”) registered with the Budapest Bar under the laws of Hungary. Any reference to Bán, S. Szabó & Partners, “BSP”, the firm or the like on this website shall be regarded as a reference to Bán, S. Szabó & Partners Ügyvédi Iroda.
3. If you have a specific legal question you should address it to one of our partners. The materials contained on this website are of a general nature which is deemed for informational purposes. We have taken all reasonable endeavours to ensure accuracy and completeness of the information contained on this website.
4. The content of this article does not constitute legal advice and use of any part of this website does not constitute client-attorney relationship. In case of specific request, please ask Bán, S. Szabó & Partners for specific advice.
5. If you are interested in requesting specific legal advice or otherwise seek our other legal services or to represent you, please contact us on the contact details specified on our website. If you submit information to us by email or otherwise, you acknowledge that it will not be considered to be confidential. We reserve the right to decline any representation if it would create a conflict of interest with any of our current or former clients.
6. To the extent permitted by law, Bán, S. Szabó & Partners does not accept responsibility for any loss which may arise from reliance on information disclosed on our website. Furthermore, we do not accept responsibility for the material of any website referred to or accessed through our website.
7. Bán, S. Szabó & Partners shall not have any liability for any incidental, special or consequential damages, including damages for loss of business or other profits arising in relation to the information on this website.
8. You may only access and download the contents of the pages on our websites on a temporary basis and for the sole purpose of viewing such information. You may not permanently copy or reproduce any part of the contents of the pages on our websites without our prior written permission.
9. The publications and other materials disclosed on this website are protected by the authorship right (“szerzői jog”) of Bán, S. Szabó & Partners and/or the authors. Any reproduction or copying of these materials are subject to the prior written consent of our firm and/or the authors.
10. Subject to any local laws that cannot be excluded, the law applicable to the use of the material and information contained on this website and to disputes arising out of such material and information shall be the laws of Hungary.
11. Publication of e-mail addresses on this website is for the purpose of professional communication only and must not be used to infer consent to the receipt of unsolicited commercial electronic messages.
12. Bán, S. Szabó & Partners is not advertising legal services on this website and our firm is not representing that Bán, S. Szabó & Partners has authorisation and permission necessary to provide legal advice in all jurisdictions in which the information contained on this website may be received.
13. Adobe and Acrobat are trade marks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.